AXG CMF System is a Continuous Membrane Filtration low-pressure driven process that achieves highly efficient separation/concentration of particles from effluents.
The system is highly efficient to remove colloidal suspended solids, silt, algae, cryptosporidium, giardia, coliform, bacterium with an elimination rate of 4-6 logs and virus.
The compact and modular CMF system is totally mounted on a skid for their easy transport by road or ship. Optionally AXG-CMF System runs with solar panels or electric generator to install in remote places.
- wastewater tertiary treatment to reuse water on irrigation, flush toilets, re-injection into production wells
- pretreatment for RO installations
- drinking water purification of surface or groundwater (available energetically self-sufficient for remote areas or humanitarian relief)
- treatment and reuse of cooling circulating water
- concentration and reuse of industrial effluents (textil, paper&pulpe, minering…)
- Small footprint for their compact design
- Lower OPEX due to air-water cleaning strategy
- Fully automatic and remote controlled optionally
- High flux and recovery
- Cross-flow or Dead-end filtration design options
- Modular system that can easily enlarge capacity of treatment
- Energetically self-sufficient (solar panels or generator) options