AXG MEMBRANE, S.L. is a company with over 10 years of experience in the world of water treatment, process, drinking and waste water, urban and industrial (food, chemical, pharmaceutical, textile...). Our experience and level of expertise allow us to provide capacity and flexibility to find solutions for each case.
- Studies (characterizations and pilot plants)
- Design and construction of waste water treatment plants (WWTP)
- Design and construction of water purification plants (WPP)
- Design and manufacturing of equipment for WWTP and WPP
- Water reuse projects (WRP)
- Management and control of WWTP (commissioning, performance optimization...)
- Technical support (troubleshooting, water testing and analysis, equipment maintenance and repair, training...)
- Legal (regulations, procedures with different administrations)
- Facilities operation
AXG MEMBRANE, S.L. is a company with over 10 years of experience (since 2009) in the world of water treatment, process, drinking and waste water, urban and industrial (food, chemical, pharmaceutical, textile...). using different technologies for water treatment (biological, membrane bioreactor, activated sludge, denitrification…). Our professionals (engineers, chemists, biologists, draftsmen, mechanics) will offer the project most tailored to your needs.
Pilot studies: the viability of a treatment system can be evaluated before construction of the treatment plant with a pilot plant. AXG has several pilot plants with different technologies to evaluate which one best fits your needs.
AXG offers a comprehensive service including engineering, construction, installation, commissioning, maintenance and operation of water treatment facilities (wastewater treatment, purification, regeneration stations ...).
AXG offers the possibility of containerizing purification and purification plants, to facilitate transport and start-up. These plants can be powered by renewable energy such as: solar energy and wind energy. We can adapt to the flow and water quality needs, with the different dimensions and number of containers.
Remodeling project for a sewage treatment plant in Morocco to treat 2,600 m3 / d in a textile company.
It includes pretreatment with rotary screen, neutralization with CO2, a physical-chemical with decantation, a biological with blowers and diffuser grills and secondary decantation with sludge treatment.
In addition to a caustic recovery plant with stainless steel accumulation tanks.